[vtkusers] vtk 5.10 write wrapper for .Net 2010 - vtkWrapDotNet

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Jan 17 10:35:57 EST 2013

We've made some progress updating it for VTK 6.0 and integrating it
into VTK proper.
You can see the progress at:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/1615/

There are a couple of issues left to though and there is the distinct
possibility that we may in fact not get it done quickly now that Dave
Cole, aka Mr vtk.net, has left Kitware to become a dentist at the
North Pole or something silly like that.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive