[vtkusers] how to get the get the currently displayed image

Willi Huber surfersparadise85-vtk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 10:25:19 EST 2013

As far as I know of ImageResliceMapper doesn't do anything to your data. Therefore you just can use the input data.

If you want to write out the data with the new orientation according to the slicing plane set in ImageResliceMapper you better should use vtkImageReslice or you can obtain the slicingPlane of the mapper and do the math to set the axes in vtkImageReslice.

Best,
Willi