[vtkusers] Setting negative lengths in vtkAxesActor::SetTotalLength()

Sam1991 shivamsinha91 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:10:15 EST 2013

Alright, I tried using SetScale (inherited from vtkProp3D) and it works in a
funny manner. It actually works the way I want, setting axes to display only
in the negative direction if the value is negative, however, when I change
the camera view, the axes get flipped and point in the positive direction
randomly. Also SetScale works in a relative manner and not absolute (in
terms of sign).