[vtkusers] Displaying same objet several times

edd cmaugo edcpwk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:51:22 EST 2013

Hi,

I've tried the Glyph3DMapper class and it's a lot's much faster than what I
was doing.

But I need the ability to pick each glyph separately.
So, is it possible to do the same as in this example ? :

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/MoveAGlyph

or do I have to use vtkGlyph3d instead ?

--
Eddy