[vtkusers] local test fail due to window size

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Jan 9 01:54:24 EST 2013

Since moving to vtk 6 (actually, it's the first time I've run tests of my own code for some time, so it may have occurred before then).

Image tests fail because the renderwindow size is incorrect

Old code used
      renWindow->SetSize( 400, 400);
but now I need to do
      renWindow->SetSize( 400+8, 400+8);

otherwise I get
1: Image differencing failed to produce an image because images are different size:
1: Valid image: 399, 399, 0
1: Test image: 391, 391, 0

Did something change fundamentally? I don't have many tests to change, but it seems odd to have altered this behaviour. I'm adding 8 to every window at the moment.

Ta

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                        email:biddisco @.at.@ cscs.ch