[vtkusers] Pick & delete cell

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Feb 27 09:49:33 EST 2013

Hi David,
Sorry for late response, I tried the vtkExtractSelection by displaying the
unselected cells:
 selectionNode->GetProperties()->Set(vtkSelectionNode::INVERSE(),1);
            extractSelection->Update();

I hope this is what you mean directly from the polydata.
But it seems not working because I still see the junctions/points or
vertices and the cells if I "delete" a couple of neighboring cells.
I don't know how you can delete the cells directly from the polydata??

Thank you for your help!

Massi