[vtkusers] where is the code for rotation?

Hossein Nazem hossein.nazem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:09:22 EST 2013

hi Alex

I reTest *SetDesierdUpdateRate*, there is a slight rise in rotation speed
but in comparison with default rotation(by mouse) it is still very slow.
the default rotation reduces resolution during rotation and recover it
after rotation.

as you said rotate method was in vtkInteractorStyle subclasses but I can't
understand how this method reduces resolution.

the mapper I'm using is *vtksmartvolumemapper *and having some methods
to work with memory it* *has arouse my suspicious, although I didn't find
anything yet.
 as a novice I will appreciate any advice

thanks
hossein