[vtkusers] where is the code for rotation?

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:36:02 EST 2013

I bet it is in vtkInteractorStyle or it subclass.
I would expect  all you need to do is SetDesiredUpdateRate
for vtkRenderWindow ( get it from interactor ) to interactor desired
update rate ( GetDesiredUpdateRate() )
before rotation:

( r - vtkRenderWindowInteractor )

 r->GetRenderWindow()->SetDesiredUpdateRate(r->GetDesiredUpdateRate());

and return it back tio normal after rotation :

 r->GetRenderWindow()->SetDesiredUpdateRate(r->GetStillUpdateRate());

Alex