[vtkusers] Selected cells not visible

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:17:58 EST 2013

I printed information on selection modifying example:

		vtkIdType numNodes = selection->GetNumberOfNodes();
		for(int iNode=0; iNode < numNodes; iNode++)
		{

			std::cout << "Node: " << iNode << endl;
			vtkIdType listSize =
selection->GetNode(iNode)->GetSelectionList()->GetNumberOfTuples();
			for(int iVal=0; iVal < listSize; iVal++)
			{
				std::cout << "\t" << iVal << "\t" <<
selection->GetNode(iNode)->GetSelectionList()->GetVariantValue(iVal)
<< endl;
			}
		}

And even though example does not  change the color it looks like it
does  pick up the correct (visible only)  cells .
So check that you do not have anti-aliasing set otherwise you might
get cells which are not visible partially visible.

Alex