[vtkusers] Selected cells not visible

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:13:06 EST 2013

Check that you window does not have anti-aliasing

In C++ and mentioned above example it is set with line :
  renderWindow->SetMultiSamples(0);

I am not sure that
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Filtering/ExtractVisibleCells
works as expected at least at my vtk version.

Initiating selection over sphere and over bacjground always prints
"Selection has 2 nodes",
Even though if it were supposed to select cells I would expect it to
be 3 nodes cause sphere is built from triangles.

Alex