[vtkusers] How to draw line betwen two points in VtkChart?

Axel takouta971 at hotmail.fr
Mon Feb 11 19:45:50 EST 2013

Hello,

After draw a scatter plot with vtk, i would like to draw separate lines into
scatter plot. Could you help me please ?

I tried this :

        vtkLineSource *line = vtkLineSource::New();
        line->SetPoint1(0, 0, 0);
        line->SetPoint2(1, 1,1);

        vtkPolyDataMapper *map = vtkPolyDataMapper::New();
        map->SetInput(line->GetOutput());

But i don't work because i use VtkChart to draw my scatter plot as in this
example http://www.itk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Plotting/ScatterPlot