[vtkusers] python bindings question

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Feb 8 09:52:21 EST 2013

Hey Tim,

That's great you were able to get these beginning stages to work. Hopefully some others on the list might be able to help with the egg / install issues – I end up just working with the PYTHONPATH and library paths to my build tree so I can switch around VTK versions for various projects.

Best,
-Eric