[vtkusers] Library linking problem for use in a win32 project.

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:56:12 EST 2013

There are are arguments on using and not using CMake or native
solution directly.
I do not use CMake (neither Qt specific tools) for any of my only
Windows projects even though most of them use cross-platform libraries
as Qt and VTK.

But when you are doing it first time (per vtk version) creating simple
project with CMake or simply looking in the a few example projects
created by CMake may help you to find dependencies.

Alex