[vtkusers] volume render image quality shading

Emma Saunders emmasaunders123 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:05:24 EST 2013

Hi all

I am using *vtkVolumeRayCastMapper, * the image quality however appears
very voxelated and not smoothe.  I have a suspicion this has something to
do with the shading settings or interpolation of somekind.  As my data
consists of an image (i.e voxels and intensities) and isn't geometric I
can't simply use gourad shading which I assume would solve the problem, can
someone advise on how I can use shadingOn() with increased image quality to
give a smooth crips rendered result.

Many thanks

Emma