[vtkusers] VeloView cmake configuration unable to find ParaView

Adam Brown audrummer15 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 15:53:06 EST 2013

After cloning the VeloView repository to a Windows machine, I made a
sibling directory called veloview-build. I then ran cmake (2.8.11) in the
root directory of the repository, and it throws the following:

"Could not find a package configuration file provided by "ParaView" with any

of the following names:

 ParaViewConfig.cmake

paraview-config.cmake"

I'm unsure of how to solve this, as I've no clue where to find the cmake
config files for paraview. I have the binary on my machine (I also
installed veloview), but that's it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

--
Thanks,