[vtkusers] how can I change the color when using surface rendering

zhq 15891495523 at 126.com
Sun Dec 29 09:23:16 EST 2013

Dear all :
      I don't know how to change the color when using surface rendering

      Firstly , I use dicom read to get the data , and get the surface
through marching cube . then display the

data with mapper , actor , renderer ...

     The color of result is blue , I want to change the color to gold .

     What I have tried is :

     actor->GetProperty()->SetColor(0,1,0);

     but nothing happened , the color is still blue .

     What can I do ?

     Thanks in advance !

zhq