[vtkusers] vtkChartXY + tcl

Mario Rodriguez biomates at telefonica.net
Fri Dec 13 17:21:23 EST 2013

El 13/12/13 20:06, Jorge Perez escribió:
> Could you post the file prueba.tcl?

Thanks for your response.

There is nothing special in the script. Due to the lack of examples, I'm
trying to introduce myself in vtkChartXY+tcl step by step. According to
my (limited) understanding of the subject, if I remove the # symbol
below, the script behavior shouldn't change, but what I get is the
mentioned error message.

Once the vtkChartXY object is created, I want to build a 2d scene with
it, inspired by existing 'c++' and 'py' scripts, and remove the ellipse,
which isn't of interest for me.

Here is the code:

package require vtk
package require vtkinteraction

vtkImageEllipsoidSource ellipse
vtkImageMapper mapImage
   mapImage SetInputConnection [ellipse GetOutputPort]
vtkActor2D img
   img SetMapper mapImage

# vtkChartXY chart

vtkRenderer ren1
   ren1 AddActor2D img

vtkRenderWindow renWin
   renWin AddRenderer ren1

vtkRenderWindowInteractor iren
     iren SetRenderWindow renWin
     iren Initialize
     iren AddObserver UserEvent {wm deiconify .vtkInteract}
     renWin Render
wm withdraw .

--
Mario