[vtkusers] segfaulit in QVTKWidget::GetRenderWindow()

Oliver Gloth ogloth at engits.com
Fri Dec 13 08:25:11 EST 2013

Hello,

I am trying to port a program to VTK6, but unfortunately it keeps crashing
when I call QVTKWidget::GetRenderWindow().

All advice I could find via Google tells me it is because of a missing
library -- something I do not understand, because I would rather expect an
undefined reference instead of a crash. Unfortunately all solutions to this
problem rely on CMake which I am not using; I am using qmake instead. In
the future the project will be ported to CMake, but right now there is
neither time nor funding for this.

Any advice on solving this??

Best regards,
Oliver

--
Dr.-Ing. Oliver Gloth (managing partner)
phone: +49 (0)7671-992-511-0, fax: -2, mobile +49 (0)173-317-3698

GnuPG:
fingerprint 9C42 F4B4 E411 1DE0 A490 30F4 9CE8 3570 38F2 0B92
public key http://engits.eu/gnupg/ogloth.asc

enGits GmbH, http://engits.eu, Todtnau, AG Freiburg HRB 700491
Geschaeftsfuehrer/managing partner: Dr. Oliver Gloth