[vtkusers] vtk Labels and multiple Renderers

Michael Metzger Metzger at zoller-d.com
Thu Dec 12 06:11:30 EST 2013

Hey guys

I try to have 2 Renderers in 1 window (with 1 interactor). So I add the actors to both renderers and set the viewport to the renderer.

The Labels of the vtkCubeAxisWidget are rotating with the currentRenderer. When I rotate camera in the current renderer the labels in the second renderer rotate.

How can I solve this problem?

(I use vtk activiz.net c# 5.8)

Regards
Michael Metzger

[cid:image9d187b.JPG at 917462da.4b964e07]<http://www.zoller-d.com/de/weihnachten>
E. Zoller GmbH & Co. KG
Gottlieb-Daimler-Straße 19
74385 Pleidelsheim

Michael Metzger
Informatik
Tel     +49 7144 8970-164
Fax     +49 7144 8970 70164
E-Mail  Metzger at zoller-d.com<mailto:Metzger at zoller-d.com>

E. Zoller GmbH & Co. KG | Einstell- und Messgeräte | Gottlieb-Daimler-Straße 19 | D-74385 Pleidelsheim
Tel +49 7144 8970-0 | Fax +49 7144 8060807
Komplementär: E. Zoller GmbH | Pleidelsheim | Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 203149
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Zoller | Alexander Zoller | Eberhard Zoller | DE 146132622