[vtkusers] Same volume in multiple render windows

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Wed Dec 11 15:24:39 EST 2013

Hi all,

                I'm working on a design and need some help with a  basic question.  We would like to have the standard quad view shown in a lot of 3D applications.  Ideally, I would like to have the same vtkvolume actor in two different render windows so that I can rotate the volume one way in one window and a different way in another window.  Am I using twice as much memory for the vtkvolume actor, since, in reality, I am only moving the camera position?

Doug