[vtkusers] Using two different colors on top/bottom cell sides

Alexandre DARRAU alex.darrau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:46:24 EST 2013

Sure. What I am currently doing is generating the geometrical model of my
thermal system.  I used an UnstructuredGrid object to perform it. Each cell
corresponds to a thermal node with material and thermal coating properties.

Most often, the thermal coating is the same on the front face and the back
face of a cell. Now, i would like to take into account that a thermal
coating (represented with red color) can be applied on the front face,
another one the backface (blue color) and visualize it on VTK (You can
image a Satellite wall with MLI on a side and Carbon on the other side).

Thank you for your help and your answer