[vtkusers] VTK ActiViz to reset object to original view

alethea alethea at anatomage.com
Wed Dec 4 18:49:12 EST 2013

It looks like you are using a vtkOrientationMarkerWidget. I am not familiar
with this widget, but after a glance at the code, it looks like the
Orientation Prop must be set before enabling the widget. From what you
posted, I assume the widget has already been enabled by the time you call
your "resetview". Perhaps try calling widget.Off(), then
widget.SetOrientationMarker(axes), then widget.On().

nickxtsui wrote