[vtkusers] Convert stack of DICOM images into vti file?

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:49:25 EST 2013

Yes, I selected those options and still can't find the gdcm2vtk file. I
downloaded 2.0.17 version.. is there some code to convert the dicom images
to vti file in C# using the dll that gets generated when compiling the
project GDCM.sln? Or any other alternate method to convert a stack of
images in a directory to a vti file?
Thanks!