[vtkusers] VTK C#: vtkAffineWidget "PlaceWidget" wants a IntPtr instead of the bounds???

mrHiggins metzger at zoller-d.com
Wed Dec 4 05:36:51 EST 2013

Hi guys. I use vtk in c# (Activiz 5.8 32Bit).
Some things are a Little bit crazy but ok. First big Problem i have using
the AffineWidget.

         widget = new vtkAffineWidget();
         widget.SetInteractor(interactor);
         widget.CreateDefaultRepresentation();
         rep =
vtkAffineRepresentation2D.SafeDownCast(widget.GetAffineRepresentation());
         rep.PlaceWidget(???);

The PlaceWidget() Methods gets Actor.GetBounds() as Parameter in the c++
example (so as a double[]). But my c# "PlaceWidget" wants a Intptr. I have
really no idea what to do that the widget is around my plane...

Can someone help me?