[vtkusers] VTK6.0.0 build succeeds for /MD(d), but fails for /MT(d)

Maarten Beek beekmaarten at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 14:15:19 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Today I noticed VTK 6.0.0 builds fine with the default values for CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_X and CMAKE_C_FLAGS_X. I only built Debug and Release versions, but I assume that the other versions will work as well. However, when I change the /MD(d) into /MT(d), the build fails at the vtkParallelCore module.
All other code is built with the /MT(d) setting, so I would like to know what I should do to build VTK with this setting as well.

Ps: I'm including the Imaging, Rendering, StandAlone, Views groups and building examples and shared libs.

Thanks Maarten