[vtkusers] Getting the field data in vtkRectlinearGrid

ThinkFlow neto at caltech.edu
Thu Aug 29 15:41:37 EDT 2013

Hi,

My vtkRectilinearGrid data has two FIELD FieldData: a FIELD FieldData 2 near
the top of the file, and a FIELD FieldData 1 slightly below it. I would like
to access field data 1, but using getFieldData() doesn't work (it gives me
field data 2), which makes sense probably because there aren't any
parameters to specify which field data. There seem to be other uses of
getFieldData where you can specify which FieldData to access, but that
doesn't appear to be for vtkRectilinearGrid data. I was wondering how to
specify which field data I would like to access for vtkRectilinearGrid
types.

Thanks,

Naoki