[vtkusers] VTK OPENGL UBUNTU NVIDIA error

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:08:54 EDT 2013

> vtkRenderingOpenGLCxx-LoadOpenGLExtension ...***Exception: SegFault  0.21 sec
Perhaps you've linked libraries from multiple drivers? I've seen this
test segv when two GL libs are mixed, the render context is invalid and
glGetString returns NULL. In that case it's not a bug in VTK but rather
a build issue since you should only be using a single OpenGL library.

Could you report the output of

grep ^OPENGL_ CMakeCache.txt

If you haven't already rm your build re-configure and re make. you
should do this after any changes to the open gl drivers.