[vtkusers] How to install vtk5.10.1 on windows 8 please???

Greg Hanowski greg at tekknow.net
Tue Aug 27 10:56:35 EDT 2013

[You are requesting VTK to build with GUI support for Qt.  What version of
Qt do you have installed?]

Thanks Gib,

I don't even know what Qt is.  I see the check mark for that now.  I missed
it first pass.  I unchecked that and also unchecked VTK_WRAP_PYTHON (the
next error).  Then it failed with:

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:108
(message):

Could NOT find Doxygen (missing: DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)

Call Stack (most recent call first):

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:315
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindDoxygen.cmake:85
(FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)

Utilities/Doxygen/CMakeLists.txt:4 (find_package)

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Ps.  How do you reply to the group without having to recreate an entire new
email?  I don't see any links in the email that do it.