[vtkusers] vtkActor extension

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Aug 23 17:37:58 EDT 2013

I am guessing that whatever you added isn't participating in reference
counting properly, so when the actor is destroyed something you've added
(or that that refers to etc) is doubly deleted.

Run it through the debugger and you should be able to see what that
something is.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer