[vtkusers] Opening

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Fri Aug 23 06:26:58 EDT 2013

If you are just trying to view the data, I would suggest using
ParaView (http://www.paraview.org).

If you are trying to do something else, it would be helpful to explain
what your ultimate goal is.

Hope that helps,
Cory

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 5:29 AM, Altamash Abbasi
<altamashabbasi at gmail.com> wrote:
> stame1 at itlrstud044:~/software/DumpXMLFile/build> ./DumpXMLFile
> /home/stame1/software/cavity_0.vtk
> ------------------------
> /home/stame1/software/cavity_0.vtk
>  contains a
> vtkUnstructuredGrid that has 400 cells and 882 points.
>         Cell type vtkHexahedron occurs 400 times.
>  contains point data with 2 arrays.
>         Array 0 is named p
>         Array 1 is named U
>  contains cell data with 3 arrays.
>         Array 0 is named cellID
>         Array 1 is named p
>         Array 2 is named U
>  contains field data with 0 arrays.
>
> I've the information of my cavity_0.vtk file. . . I want to see the GUI
> containing geometry which wiki example will show me the required results.
>
> Regards

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Cory Quammen
Research Associate