[vtkusers] Why is QVTKGraphicsItem not in Mainthread?

Zweistein Matthiasth at gmx.de
Thu Aug 22 10:37:34 EDT 2013

Hello again,

I was able to find out additional information about my problem now. The
problem occured when I told cmake where my external HDF5 library is located:

HDF5_C_LIBRARY set to "D:\Libs\hdf5-1.8.11\VS2010\Install\lib\hdf5.lib" in
cmake.

When i just put the path in there, I get warnings like:
WARNING: Target "vtkIOAMR" requests linking to directory
"D:/Libs/hdf5-1.8.11/VS2010/Install/lib/".  Targets may link only to
libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.
WARNING: Target "vtkNetCDF" requests linking to directory
"D:/Libs/hdf5-1.8.11/VS2010/Install/lib/".  Targets may link only to
libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.

However, vtk uses now the hdf5.lib (release) library for debug and release
version of vtk.

How can i change that? In debug, hdf5_D.lib should be used.

Best regards