[vtkusers] Qt + Vtk - Callbacks and signals/slots

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 18:09:52 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I think I am not fully understanding callbacks and signals. I have a qt
project where the ui loads a vtk renderwindow. That render window has a
callback (a box widget that has to update the clipping planes of the
vtkvolume). After that I would like that inside the callback it emits a
signal and the qvtkwidget then calls its renderwindow and renders all.
I couldn't emit a signal, so I made the class mycallback to inherit both
from vtkcommand and qobject, and now it doesn't compile showing

undefined reference to `vtable for vtkBoxCallback'

What should I do?
Thanks

--
José Ignacio Prieto