[vtkusers] VTK Interactor problem

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 19:08:42 EDT 2013

Subclass vtkInteractorStyle (or derived class ) you are using.

All the operations: rotation, calls as results on Keypressevents are
initiated there.
Depending on the actual subclass of vtkInteractorStyle things what you need
to do are different,
For example to suppress Keypressevents for vtkInteractorStyleRubberBand
subclass you can just override
void vtkInteractorStyleRubberBand::OnChar() to do nothing.

Regards,
     Alex