[vtkusers] Movable plane on screen

Miro Drahos mdrahos at robodoc.com
Fri Aug 16 20:08:21 EDT 2013

vtkImagePlaneWidget will give you this (and more).
Use it as any other widget: give it an input, set interactor, and set
enabled.
You will get the coordinates by right clicking, although you can
override the events by subclassing from vtkImagePlaneWidget.
There are plenty of examples on this class.
HTH,
Miro