[vtkusers] open position for a software engineer

Miro Drahos mdrahos at robodoc.com
Fri Aug 16 17:21:28 EDT 2013

Hi VTK folks,

I apologize for the spam and hope that I am not breaking mailing list
rules but I would like to advertise an open position for a software
engineer with VTK skills at our company based in Fremont, California
(south Bay area).
We are a small development team in a mid-size company developing
software used at joint replacement surgery, using C++/Qt/VTK.
For more details/requirements/application please contact me off-list at
mdrahos at robodoc.com.

Thank you!

Miroslav Drahos(
software engineer