[vtkusers] (no subject)

Anka Kochanowska pluszcz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:46:23 EDT 2013

I am sorry, I thought most messages were from me because Altamash responded
only to myself and I forwarded the messages to the list. Also, because of
that, I got Bill's messages too late and I was not aware that he was also
answering.
So, I created most of the traffic.
Thank you all for kind messages and help.

:-)
Anka