[vtkusers] Change intersection line color

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 08:36:19 EDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 4:58 AM, Max <smapersmaper at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dear VTKers,
> I need to change the color of a part of the line, which intersects a mesh.
> For example, when the line intersects the mesh in two points, I need to
> change the color of the line which is between these points.
> Anyone has an idea how to do this?
>
> Thank you,
> Max

Once you determine the IDs of the points that intersect, you can set
the colors like this:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/GeometricObjects/ColoredLines

Alternatively, you could also just draw another line only between the
two points you mentioned, and make it a different color and a bit
thicker so it "covers up" the bigger line.

David