[vtkusers] (no subject)

Anka Kochanowska pluszcz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 10:58:49 EDT 2013

That means that you have to pass an argument to the executable ReadTextFile.

Example for SimplePointReader:
 ./SimplePointsReader /opt/vtk-5.10/VTKData5.10.1/Data/mbwavelet_ascii.xyz

I have no time to build all vtk examples. Why don't you read the example
code and find out what is asked for?

If you need a specific format asked in the example, download VTKData.
as I said, I am using vtk 5, but you should download data for vtk 6.

Anka