[vtkusers] Problem

Altamash Abbasi altamashabbasi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 05:15:01 EDT 2013

Helllo guys . . . My VTK GUI is not showing. Actually i'm working on this
example and these errors are coming . . .
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/SimplePointsReader
stame1 at itlrstud044:~/software/SimplePointsReader/build> cmake
-DVTK_DIR=/home/stame1/software/VTKBin ..
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to:
/home/stame1/software/SimplePointsReader/build

stame1 at itlrstud044:~/software/SimplePointsReader/build> make
Scanning dependencies of target SimplePointsReader
[100%] Building CXX object
CMakeFiles/SimplePointsReader.dir/SimplePointsReader.cxx.o

/home/stame1/software/SimplePointsReader/SimplePointsReader.cxx:1:29:
schwerwiegender Error: vtkSmartPointer.h: File or Directory not Found
Kompilierung beendet.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/SimplePointsReader.dir/SimplePointsReader.cxx.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/SimplePointsReader.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

the one error is coming. . . cmake command is fine but error comes on make
command . . .  i have to submit the project on friday and my make command
is not working. . . .