[vtkusers] mesh properties from a camera view

marco piccima at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:40:13 EDT 2013

Hi David,
Thank you for your help.
I have some strange behavior of the selection.
If I use a large mesh:
55280 points.
13820 cells.
hitting the s button gives me:
Selection has 289 nodes.
There are 0 points in the selection.
There are 0 cells in the selection.
and not selected part is red.......
But if I zoom and enlarge the window I get:
Selection has 1 nodes.
There are 764 points in the selection.
There are 191 cells in the selection.

It happens the same if I zoom out the sphere
What is happening?