[vtkusers] Cmake build VTK 6.0 with Qt Error: Q4VTKWidgetPlugin.h(57)

Chao Liang chaolian at mtu.edu
Fri Aug 9 21:51:49 EDT 2013

Hi,

I used VS 2010 64-bit and CMake 2.8.11.2 t o build VTK. I cmake, I checked
VTK_group_Qt. Cmake configures fine. When I use VS to compile VTK in
release mode, got the only error : Q4VTKWidgetPlugin.h(57): error :
Undefined interface.

I did search online, and some people say the reason is that the path is not
correct for QT_QTDESIGNER_INCLUDE_DIR<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Problems-with-compiling-vtk-on-Mac-with-Qt-support-td1237207.html>
in cmake.

But it is not the same case to me, I doubled checked, and the path is
correct: C:\Qt\4.7.1_x64\include\QtDesigner.

I really don't know hot to solve this problem. Please help.
Any comment and reply is very appreciated.

Thanks.

Chao