[vtkusers] VTK6 and Java Cone Example 5

rkwright rkwright at geofx.com
Wed Aug 7 12:59:37 EDT 2013

Sorry to confess my ignorance but what do you mean by a dashboard?  I know
of a lot of dashboards, but in this context I'm ignorant.

Thanks
Ric

From:  "Sean McBride [via VTK]" <ml-node+s1045678n5722548h26 at n5.nabble.com>
Date:  Wednesday, August 7, 2013 11:45 AM
To:  Ric Wright <rkwright at geofx.com>
Subject:  Re: VTK6 and Java Cone Example 5

On Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:11:54 -0700, rkwright said:

>Thanks for the encouragement.  Unfortunately, I AM on Mac OSX 10.8 with Java
>1.7 (7) and have VTK 6.  I think I'll experiment anyway, but as this is my
>hobby time I don't have a lot of time to "fight the tools".  But, again,
>thanks for the encouragement.

You will be a bit on the bleeding edge then.  For one, I'm fairly certain
there is no dashboard with OS X 10.8 and Java 7.  I do have a 10.8 dashboard
that uses the Java from Apple though.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 [hidden email]
</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5722548&i=0>