[vtkusers] vtkCoreFiltersCoreModule.h path

Romain Brégier r.bregier at sileane.com
Mon Aug 5 04:01:47 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I am designing a simple filter to remove unused points of a vtkPolyData
while keeping point data (vtkCleanPolyData don’t). I am modifying
vtkCleanPolyData to do so.

The header “vtkCoreFiltersCoreModule.h” seems to be required to compile a
new filter, but it is not available with the VTK binaries I use (VTK 5.8).

Does anyone knows where in the source repository I might find this  file? I
looked for it on GitHub but did not found anything, VTK is quite a large
library.

Thanks a lot.

Romain