[vtkusers] algorithm performance

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 17:16:53 EDT 2013

Exactly. ANd I'm saying you can compute that scaalr data ONCE outside of
vtkCutter and possibly save some time. If you specify a CutFunction
vtkCutter will recompute the scalar data every time you change the plane.
If you provide point data scalars (of the plane), you can just change the
isovalue to "move the plane".