[vtkusers] algorithm performance

Gerrick Bivins Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com
Fri Aug 2 11:31:10 EDT 2013

Hi Bill,
We are building release. Our grids are large at least 10's - 100's of thousands of cells.
I'm seeing the behavior in a Paraview  install as well,
with auto-apply on. Trying to move the slice plane through
the dataset becomes less and less interactive as the dataset cell count increases.
So I was hoping there were some ways to speed this up.
Any other suggestions?
Gerrick