[vtkusers] vtkVertexGlyphFilter

shirani kannangara mangalika673 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 01:54:40 EDT 2013

Hi vtkusers
I use *VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/PointInsideObject.example to find enclosed
points of a closed surface.I used triangulate mesh as my closed surface.The
input data type is polydata. Is it needed following codes ( apply
vtkVertexGlyphFilter
to make cells around points).

regards

shirani

//Points mapper, actor

  //First, apply vtkVertexGlyphFilter to make cells around points, vtk only
render cells.
  /*vtkSmartPointer<vtkVertexGlyphFilter> vertexGlyphFilter =
  vtkSmartPointer<vtkVertexGlyphFilter>::New();
#if VTK_MAJOR_VERSION <= 5
  vertexGlyphFilter->AddInput(pointsPolydata);
#else
  vertexGlyphFilter->AddInputData(pointsPolydata);
#endif
  vertexGlyphFilter->Update();*/