[vtkusers] How to drag the vtkImagePlaneWidget along the three orthogonal axis(x,y and z)

ChenDawnWind cybfly1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 03:44:16 EDT 2013

Hi I used to deal with this problem and you have to set a callback function to interact with the widget here isa link to my memo, maybe not with the imagePlaneWidget but the vtkImplicitPlaneWidget But they look alike.http://www.cnblogs.com/dawnWind/archive/2013/02/17/3D_07.htmlAlso you could find answer in http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxxor vtk_user.Of course how to use this widget is included in VTK solution, with all this You will settle it down soon.
DawnWind.ChenCSU