[vtkusers] vtkBoxWidget2, vtkBoxRepresentation

Richard Frank rickfrank at me.com
Wed Apr 24 16:43:31 EDT 2013

I have a vtkBoxWidget2, and a vtkBoxRepresentation.

I create them but don't show the box widget until the user clicks a button.

When initializing, I call

vtkProperty* prop = boxRep->GetHandleProperty();
prop->SetColor(1.0,0.0,1.0);

When the user clicks, I make it visible. However, the handles don't show any color (they are default white) until the user grabs one,
drags it, and releases it. The color then "sticks" with it.

How can I force the color to render properly when first shown?

Thanks

Rick