[vtkusers] MIP Projection on a 3D Plane

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:41:41 EDT 2013

John, what I am trying to do is to make a MIP projection to a plane (so it
would look like a real xray photograph instead of a volume), not to the
camera. And then put that plane as an actor next to the volume isosurface.
I attach a primitive scheme. Sometimes I think of it like a renderer inside
a renderer. What can I do?
Thanks