[vtkusers] vtkTexture or vtkImageActor for oblique MIP projection

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:55:18 EDT 2013

Hi all, I want to create a MIP projection of a volume to a oblique
plane (not parallel to the screen), so that it doesn't give the
feeling of a volume projection, but of somebody looking at a xray from
45° to the normal of it. I attach a simple diagram of my idea, is like
a volume with a mirror that shows it own MIP projection (sorry paint
is not my strong!).
I don't know if it is easier with a vtkTexture or vtkImageActor.
Thanks!

--
José Ignacio Prieto
celular(nuevo): 94348182